Walk in the footsteps of St Rita of Cascia, St Francis of Assisi, St Benedict of Norcia and St Clare of Assisi in the glorious sunflower-covered green hills of Umbria.
We’ll begin our Trip in Rome for our first night, then on to Umbria for 6 nights and end with a final romantic night on the beach so you can hop your jet at Rome Fiumicino on the last morning– a total of 8 nights and 9 unforgettable days.
This is the Italy of the famous hilltop villages and wide vistas.
It’s also the Italy of crystal clear mountain streams, white water rafting and hiking.
But possibly the best kept secret – and we’ll never tell – is the small family hotel we will have all to ourselves for the week. Amazing views, lovely rooms, superb home-cooked meals and a private swimming pool for us, all just minutes away from streets just like this.
We could go on and on, but you get the idea. The price is $2200 for a shared room and $2900 for a single room if paid by check. Here’s the details:
- Latin masses every day in historic churches and ruined abbeys.
- Lodging all included, including taxes.
- All dinners included
- All breakfasts included.
- All sightseeing tours included.
- All transport included while with the group.
- Price includes all costs for a priest to accompany us and the Editor of Regina Magazine as private guide.
- Price includes a private coach and driver’s accommodations.
- Price includes donations to Orders we visit along the way.
- No long drives between places. (Maximum 3 hours)
- Alcohol purchases are not included.
- Airfare to/from Italy is not included.
- Lunches are not included.
- Travel/health insurance not included
We are canceling REGINA TRIPS to Italy this year, due to uncertainty re Coronavirus.